- This silly kitty
- When you know someone doesn't have time to spend with you, and he makes time anyway
- An afternoon of flipping through a new cookbook
- When the heat kicks on right before you get out of bed, making your bedroom nice and toasty
- Special pillows that eliminate back pain
- Piles of clean laundry
- Leftovers I actually want to eat
- A shopping basket full of fresh veggies
- A steaming cup of cocoa after running errands in the drizzle
- The peaceful stillness of a cloudy, rainy day
- The right outerwear options for the ever-changing fall weather
- A cozy chenille blanket to wrap up in on the couch
- A hodgepodge coffee mugs collected over the years
- That magical (and fleeting) moment when all of the dishes are clean
- Stumbling upon a quote that perfectly captures your day/mood/life philosophy
- An arsenal of supplies for spontaneous crafting
- A stocked pantry
- The satisfaction of watching a lace or cable pattern emerge from your knitting needles
- The luxury of spending a morning or afternoon puttering around a bookstore or craft store
- A good cry--either the kind that results from having your faith in humanity restored or the kind that flushing out an excess of stress hormones
Want to see more thankfulness?
Click here for 1-20.
Click here for the original 1000 Things.