Wednesday, May 17, 2017


I'm in various stages of completion with a number of projects, and I've vowed to knit through my stash before I buy anything new... but, in the meantime, a girl can dream, right? These are the projects I'm dreaming about starting in what shouldn't be a terribly distant future. I don't have that big of a stash, and summer vacation isn't too far away!

The first two would be good summer-into-fall transitional pieces:

Image via Ravelry
I love the cables tucked into pockets on Classic Elite's Christie cardigan.


Image via Ravelry
Another Classic Elite pattern, this vest/shawl hybrid gives you that cozy fall feeling without any worry of overheating.


Image via Ravelry
Simple, strategically-placed cables, unusual construction, and a pocket--this pattern has some elements that are perennial winners for me. This cardigan would be a great jacket substitute as the weather starts to turn cooler in October or November.

1 comment: